Property Owners

Let us take a view on your properties and how they can be best protected.

Those who are frequently away from a property they own but lease out, may need some extra reassurance when it comes to protecting them. With property owners insurance, this is something that the team at R McGee can provide.

We can assess the risks and arrange an insurance package accordingly, one which fits into the property or properties and the way in which it’s used.

Because we work independently and only with reputable insurance providers, both well and lesser known, we’re confident in our ability to secure a fair settlement as soon as possible should you need to make a claim.

Key features

  • Material damage
  • Property owners liability
  • Loss of rent
  • Legal cover
Get a quote
Back to top
R McGee Insurance Broker Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 304767). Registered in England & Wales No. 01599033. Registered Office 7th Floor Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London, England, EC3R 7NE © Copyright 2024